Introduction of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship By Prime Minister Imran Khan
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program offered the financial help For Needy and Low Income Families Students By the Imran Khan – Prime Minister of Pakistan.
Eligible Area of Pakistan for Ehsaas Undergraduates Scholarship Program
Ehsaas Scholarship has offered the latest scholarship opportunities for overall Pakistan including of former FATA , Gilgit-Baltistan and Azad Jammu and Kashmir regions ( All those Students , which are got the Admissions in any Government College / University or Institute.
Scope of Ehsaas Undergraduates Scholarship Program
All those candidates which will be selected for this financial aid , their all tuition fee and all other expenses like Books, Residents Rent, Food, Traveling Expenses will be paid by the Government of Pakistan. In the start of Every Year 50000 Needy students from low-income families will be eligible/awarded scholarship. Age must be under 23 years for males and Females.
Scholarships will be awarded to students enrolled in 4 and 5 year undergraduate program in all Fields and Subjects in those universities which are recognized by the Higer Education Commission HEC.
Benefits of The Ehsaas Scholarships for Selected Students?
- Ehsaas Scholarship will pay the 100% of the tuition fee and all living expenses ( Books, Food, Room Rents etc).
- Living Stipend (Scholarship for one year) will be PKR 50,000 per year and till continue until the Degree completion.
- If the Student Enroll in 4 years or 5 years Degree program the Ehsaas Scholarship will awarded for 4 / 5 years in One years Installment ( Rs. 50,000 )
- Who can Apply in Ehsaas Scholarship Program? Criteria
- Students with family income less than 45,000
- Successfully Enrolled Students in public sector universities
- Students in any year of an undergraduate program.
- Last date to Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship program is 10th December 2019.
How To Apply for Ehsaas Scholarship Program ?
- Only those candidates will Qualify for the Scholarships which will Passed the Aptitude Test , which will be conducted by the Government.
- Please open this link to Apply Online for Ehsaas undergraduates Scholarship at http://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk
- Complete forms along with necessary documents can also be submitted to Financial Aid office of the respective university.
Advertisement of Ehsaas Undergraduates Scholarship Program