The Land Records Revenue Department of KPK Government Announced the latest Jobs Advertisement to hire the staff for vacant positions. KPK Revenue Department needs the applications form the eligible, talented, skilled and attractive candidates from the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa According the terms & conditions of Jobs Advertisement in November 2019.
- Computer Operator BS-16
- Vacancies: 04
- Age: 18-28 years
- Education: At least 2nd Class Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology (BCS or BIT four years) or Equivalent qualification from a recognized University. OR At least 2nd Class Bachelor Degree from a recognized University with one (01) year Diploma in Information Technology (D.I.T) from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
Terms & Conditions for KPK Revenue Department Jobs:
1. Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
2. Short listing will be based on the Screening Test conducted by ETEA.
3. Candidates should be eligible in all respect by the last date of receipt of the applications, i.e. 29th November, 2019
4. Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
5. Relaxation of age is admissible as per Rules.
6. The candidates working in Government/Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
7. Original documents shall be produced a t the time of Interview.
8. No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
9. In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
10. Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
HOW TO APPLY for KPK Revenue Department Jobs:
1. Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.ed u.pk and apply for the posts online.
2. After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
3. Take a printout of the generated UBL deposit slip & deposit Rs. 500/-as test fee (non refundable) in any branch of UBL on that prescribed printed deposit slip of UBL.
4. After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
5. Please do not send any documents to ETEA; Provision of documents/testimonials, with the online application will not be required at the time of submission of forms/ before the test. Copies of testimonials/documents will however, be provided by the short-listed candidates only in the screening test as and when required by ETEA/appointing authority for scrutiny purposes after the screening test.
6. Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 05th November, 2019
7. Last date for submission of online Application is 2qh November, 2019
8. Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No Slips from www.etea.edu.pk. Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number.
9. Test Date, Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
10. No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
Important Instructions For Application Form:
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verify deposited fee at any stage. If your payment is not verified, your candidature shall be rejected.
- Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted.
- Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
KPK Land Records Revenue Department Jobs Advertisement
|Job Category||Computer Operators Jobs, Government Jobs, Revenue Board Jobs, Today Current Jobs in Pakistan|
|Company / Department||Revenue Department of KPK|
|Qualification||Graduation / Master|
|Gender||Males / Females|