Introduction to Jobs & Department
There are latest Ministry of Energy Jobs 2020 in Power Division. There are new vacancies are open in Government of Pakistan in Energy & Power Division, Islamabad. From overall Pakistan candidates can apply by application form for these recruitment in Energy Jobs. Incomplete or late received applications/resumes will not acceptable.
Ministry of Energy Jobs 2020 October Details
List of Current Vacancies
- Steno Typist
- Lower Division Clerk LDC
- LTV Driver
- Naib Qasid
ELIGIBILITY & CRITERIA
- Appointment to the above post shall be made on temporary base, that may be extend or regular/permanent.
- Primary pass, matric, Intermediate & graduation degree holders can apply.
- Chose the post that is related to your qualification.
- The total number of vacancies are 31.
- Both genders males/female are equally encouraged to submit application forms.
- The minimum age must 18 years & maximum must 25 years, however 5 years general age relaxation will given under rules.
How To Apply !
Eligible & interested candidates can submit a prescribed application form before last date.
For Apply Download Application form for Energy latest vacancies 2020.
Fill application form with required details.
Write the absolutely accurate personal, educational & experience details, if any.
Attach the latest passport size photograph (paste in related box).
Don’t attach any other documents at this stage.
However at the time of entry test or interview bring you original documents.
No TA/DA will be pay for appearing in entry test/interview.
The last date for apply in current energy jobs is 07 November 2020. Incomplete or late received application after expiry date will no accepted.
Check: Today Govt Jobs
New Ministry of Energy Jobs 2020 Original/Official Advertisement
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs, Clerk Jobs, Government Jobs, Ministry of Energy Jobs, New Jobs 2020, Today Current Jobs in Pakistan|
|Department / Comoany||Ministry of Energy (Power Division)|
|Required Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Job Posted Date||24 October 2020|
|Last Date For Apply||07 November 2020|