Applicants can apply now for Pakistan Ordinance Factories POF Jobs September 2020. POF is seeking the application forms from the educated & killed individuals. Overall Pakistan males/females can join the POF. They will recruit the self motivated & reflective professionals having the excellent interpersonal communication skills. The jobs will be offer on contract base, that may extended or permanent.
Table of Content
POF Jobs September 2020 Details
Pakistan Ordinance Factories (POF) is the largest premier defence industrial manufacturing & services organization. Its supervision is under the Ministry of Defence Production. This the Government organization. Thousands of workers are related that department. Now they need the new staff, so POF published the latest advertisement. Appointment will be in POF Trust Welfare wing. The trust provides the welfare and community development services to POF Serving/retired employees. Its operate in primary in three sectors i.e. health, education & transport.
How to Apply for POF Jobs September 2020
If you are really excited to apply in POF jobs, then read the all below given instructions.
- Write jobs application on simple blank page.
- Mention the applied post name in form.
- Attach the all educational, personal identity like CNIC, Domicile copies & experienced certificates.
- Send on given address before the closing date.
- Get the address form official job advertisement.
- Application must be complete in all manners.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for test / interview.
- No TA DA will be admissible.
Last Date to Apply for POF Wah Cantt Jobs
Applications must be reached before closing/deadline on given address , that is 15th September 2020. So, if you have the given education and experience then apply as soon as possible.
View Also: New Govt Jobs in Pakistan
Pakistan Ordinance Factories POF Jobs 2020 Advertisement
The all others important info are available in POF official jobs advertisement.
|Department / Comoany
|Pakistan Ordinance Factories
|Job Posted Date
|04th September 2020
|Last Date For Apply
|15th September 2020