Are you looking Banking Jobs ? Then apply online for ZTBL Officer Grade Jobs 2020. Multiple Vacancies are available for Officer Grade 1, 2 & 3. Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited provide the best careers opportunities for all Pakistan. Apply online for Latest ZTBL November Jobs 2020 before deadline/last date. These are the best banking jobs for graduates males/females.
ZTBL Officer Grade Jobs 2020 Details
- Vacancies are open for multiple positions.
- Males/Females from all Pakistan having CNIC can apply online.
- Provide the active mobile number for Entry test/ interview Alerts etc.
- Posting will be your nearest city.
- Market base attractive salary package will given to selected candidates.
ZTBL Available Vacancies List
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Technical Writer
- Vice President
- Vice President IT
- Vice President Project Management
- Vice President IT Networks
- Assistant Vice President
- Network Administrator
- Team Lead Network Security Officer
- IT Officer
- User Support Officer
- Operational Support Officer
- Vice President IT Procurement
- IT Procurement Expert
- Vice President IT Security Compliance
- ERP Officer
- DB Admin Officer
- AD Exchange Admin Officer
How to Apply for ZTBL Careers online
For details, interested applicants may visit our website www.ztbl.com.pk . The candidates may fill online application form available on website within 15 days of publication of this advertisement. Online Registration/Apply link given at the end.
Deadline for submission of online application form is 15th November 2020. No late application will receive after that Closing/Deadline/expiry date.
Check Also: Today Govt jobs in Pakistan
Current ZTBL Careers / Vacancies / Jobs Advertisement 2020
|Job Category||Assistant Jobs, Bank Jobs, Government Jobs, New Jobs 2020, Private Jobs, Today Current Jobs in Pakistan, ZTBL Jobs|
|Department / Comoany||ZTBL|
|Total Vacancies / Positions||20|
|Required Qualification||Graduation / Master|
|Gender||Males / Females|
|Job Posted Date||01 November 2020|
|Last Date For Apply||15 November 2020|